The Western Wake Farmers’ Market in Cary is hosting “Peach Day” this Saturday, July 12th. Market hours are 8am – noon. In addition to the usual great weekly offerings the market will highlight peaches on Saturday with samples, market recipes, chef demonstrations and children activities. Hope to see you there!
Peach Day Highlights
- Chef John Childers of The Umstead cooking demos using peaches
- Hillsborough Cheese Co. peach chèvre for sale
- Locals Seafood recipe for shrimp and peach kabobs
- Angelina’s kitchen recipe for Greek-style peaches
- Fun activities for the children