This is a quick list of some fun events coming up this Fall in the Triangle. It is by no means an exhaustive list, and feel free to leave a comment below if you have something you think I should include. This list includes several events I’ve either enjoyed before or have recently caught my eye and I hope to attend this time around.
- Hopscotch Music Festival
- The Big Lebowski Dude Abides Party at NCMA
- Triangle Rally for Recovery
- Molly Malone Oyster Festival
- Durham Centerfest Art Festival
- Apex Jazz Festival
- Beericana Beer & Music Festival
- Carrboro Music Festival
- Raleigh Wide Open Bluegrass
- Pittsboro Pepper Festival
- Raleigh City Farm Harvest Dinner
- Triangle Tour of Residential Architecture (AIA)
- TerraVita Food & Drink Event
- Shakori Hills Grassroots Music Festival
- Durham World Of Beer Festival
- Raleigh Food Truck Rodeo
- North Carolina State Fair
- Cooke Street Carnival
- Hillsborough Handmade Parade
Recurring Fall Music Series
- Pickin’ in The Pines Bluegrass Series
Each Wednesday Sept 3rd-Oct 1st
- Glenwood Live Concert Series
Thursday Sept 4th, 11th, & 18th
- North Hills Friday Night Tribute Band Series
Each Friday Sept 5th – Oct 17th
- Music on The Plaza North Gate Mall
Select Fridays Sept 26th-Oct 24th
8 responses to “Keeping My Eye on Fall Triangle Events 2014!”
Pingback: Keeping My Eye on Fall Triangle Events 2014! | Mebo
This list rocks.. I’ve bookmarked it as my home page.
Thanks all! 🙂
Interior design tips are really nice. These are huge……. I think it must be effective for all. Great job….. Thank you for sharing with us. Keep it up.
Speaker Rental NYC
Pingback: Weekend Fun! | AK Notes
Great list! Have really enjoyed Apex Jazz festival and Carborro Music Festival in the past. And of course the DTR Food Truck Rodeo. Will help me fill my calendar!
Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble
with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no back up.
Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?