Aladdin, the hit musical based on the Academy Award-winning animated Disney film and centuries-old folktales including “One Thousand and One Nights,” is brought to fresh theatrical life in this bold new musical. The hit Broadway musical will begin performances at DPAC on Wednesday, October 2 for a limited engagement of 4 weeks through Saturday, October 26, as part of SunTrust Broadway’s 2019 / 2020 season.
Aladdin’s journey sweeps audiences into an exotic world of daring adventure, classic comedy and timeless romance. This new production features a full score, including the five cherished songs from the award-winning soundtrack and more written especially for the stage.
Earlier this week DPAC announced that beginning October 1st at 9:00 AM, a digital rush lottery will take place for Aladdin. A limited number of $25 seats will be available via an online lottery. The lottery will happen online only the day prior to each designated performance. Please Note: Locations vary per performance. In some cases, seats may be partial view, and while every effort will be made to seat multiple seats together, in most cases multiple seats will be split up and not adjacent to each other.
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit https://www.dpacnc.com/events/detail/aladdin and select lottery entry page.
- Click “Enter Now” button for the performance you want to attend.
- Registration for all performances begins at 9:00 AM the day prior to the registered performance and will close at 2:00 PM.
- Fill out the entry form including the number of tickets you would like (1 or 2).
- Guests will receive a confirmation email once they have validated their email (one time only) and successfully entered the lottery.
- After the lottery closes the day prior to the registered performance, guests will be notified via email within minutes as to whether they have won or not.
- Winners have 60 minutes from the time the lottery closes to pay online with a credit card.
- After payment has been received, guests can pick up tickets at DPAC no sooner than 30 minutes before show time with a valid photo ID.
- Limit 1 entry per person, per performance.