This Friday from 5:30-8:30pm Triangle residents can enjoy rare opportunity to taste wines with a Master Sommelier for while they enjoy delicious Korean Food from the popular NC Bulkogi Food Truck.
This a fun free wine tasting is a casual event hosted by The Raleigh Wine Shop on Glenwood Avenue in downtown Raleigh. Master Sommelier Desmond Echavarrie will be on hand pouring a lineup of select premium California producers while the Bulkogi food truck will be posted up in the parking lot selling delicious Korean dishes.
The Free wine tasting will include the following California wines:
- 2015 Red Car Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast
- 2018 Red Car Rosé, Sonoma County
- 2016 Kanzler Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast
- 2016 Vermillion Red Blend, California
- 2016 Band of Vintners ‘Consortium’ Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
Visitors will have the opportunity to taste wines with Desmond, order some food from the NC Bulkogi and bring it inside the shop to enjoy with the tasting lineup at special prices by the glass or by the bottle.
The Raleigh Wine Shop
126 Gelnwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27603