Update May 12, 2015
There are several free concert series kicking off across the Triangle over next several moths. Check out the event websites below for additional details. As always, if you think I’ve missed an event please let me know in the comments section and i’ll add it to the list.
- Beach Music at North Hills
Beach Music series Thursday nights April 23rd through August 6th.
- Bluegrass at Midtown Park
Sunday afternoon bluegrass at North Hills Midtown Park April 19th through October 18th
- Music on the Green at Lafayette Village
Live music every Wednesday night in April at Lafayette Village
- Oak City 7
Local bands perform in City Plaza multiple Thursdays May through August
- Pickin’ in the Plaza
Bluegrass Music in City Plaza multiple Thursdays June through August
- Front Porch Music Downtown Raleigh (ticketed)
Friday night music in Mordecai Historic Park in downtown Raleigh.
- Summer in the Park Concert Series
Concert series in Raleigh’s Pullen & Fletcher Park May through August
- Blues on the Plaza at Northgate Mall
Live blues music and food trucks every Friday night in May
- Back Porch Music on the Lawn at American Tobacco Campus
Select Fridays May through September under the Lucky Strike Tower.
- Durham Central Park Warehouse Blues Series
Kicking off July 10th with four Fridays of live BLUES concerts and more.
- Live & Local Music & Art Series
Music and Art on West Franklin Plaza every Friday April 10th through June 19th.
- Carolina Inn Music on the Porch
Every Friday April 24th through October 23rd on the Porch at Carolina Inn.
- Meadowmount Music in the Village & Gazebo
Live music featured weekly in the village or gazebo May through October
- After Hours Music on the Lawn
Every Thursday night at Weaver Street Market from 6-8pm beginning May 14th.
- Sunday Morning Jazz Brunch
Every Sunday 11am-1pm at Weaver Street Market beginning May 17th.
- Hob Nob Jazz Concert Series at Booth Amphitheater
Weekly jazz series Wednesday nights May through early June. Just $5 for adults.
- Sertoma Series at Cary Bond Park
Music at Bond Park on multiple weekends May through July
- Downtown Cary Food & Flea Market Music
Music in Cary’s Ashworth Village the 2nd Sunday of the month
- Apex Music in the Park Series
Held at the spacious new Apex Nature Park Amphitheatre May through September.
- Clayton Town Square Concert Series
3rd Thursday each month May to September 7-9pm w/ music and food trucks!
- Last Fridays in Hillsborough
Music on the Courthouse lawn last friday of the month April through September
- Six Sundays at Joyner Park in Wake Forest
Performances every Sunday from April 26th through May 31st.
- PineCone Bluegrass Series in Wake Forest
Free bluegrass concerts E Carroll Joyner Park on May 31st, August 2nd, and September 6th
- Saturdays in Saxapahaw
Music & market every Saturday May through August 5-8pm.
- First Sunday Market
Market featuring handmade crafts and music every first Sunday March through December 12-4 pm
- Ignite High Point Whistle Stop Concert Series
A five Week Concert Series at the Train Depot in High Point starting May 22nd
- Bynum Front Porch Pickin’
Takes place every second and fourth Saturday each month from 10am-2pm through June