If you’re like me, sometimes you need to get out of the house or find refuge after braving the grocery store one last time on Thanksgiving Day. That’s why I like to keep a list of local coffee shops that will be open on Thanksgiving, usually with limited hours, that provide such an escape. Here is a quick list of local coffee shops I have confirmed will be open this Thursday:
- Caffe Bellezza – Wakefield High School – 7am-11am
- Caffe Driade – Chapel Hill – 7am-5pm
- Cup A Joe – Raleigh – 7am-3pm
- Deja Brew – North Raleigh – 7am-12pm
- Joule Coffee – Downtown Raleigh – 7am-12pm
- Open Eye Cafe – Carrboro – 7am-5pm
- Rise – Durham – 7am-11am
- Sola Coffee & Cafe – North Raleigh – 8:30am-1pm
- Wake Forest Coffee Company – Wake Forest – 7:30am-11:30am
Caffe Bellezza is a NEW solar powered, mobile coffee bar serving locally roasted Carrboro Coffee and tea. On Thursday they will be set up at Wakefield High School in North Raleigh for the Annual Skinny Turkey Half Marathon. Location: 2200 Wakefield Pines Dr, Raleigh, NC.
Caffee Driade and Open Eye Cafe will have pastries and coffee to go in case you are looking for coffee or desert items to pick up to bring to your Thanksgiving Dinner
Joule Coffee will also be offering pastries and light fare in addition to coffee. They will also have to-go boxes of coffee & pastries available in case you need to grab some goodies for the family at home.
Sola Coffee will also be offering their usual breakfast food menu which of course includes their famous mini donuts!
Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!!